Regenerative Medicine & Biologics Institute offers a variety of services for sexual optimization. Whether you are looking to improve your libido, enhance your sexual experience, or improve your quality of life. We have a solution for you. Below, are various treatment options.
We offer for incontinence, Erectile Dysfunction, Vaginal Atrophy (Pain, Dryness) and improved circulation, Relief from painful intercourse.
O-Shot Can Help
(Decreased Libido (sex drive) – Stress Urinary Incontinence – Dryness with resulting painful intercourse from menopause or from Breast Cancer Treatment – Decreased ability to Orgasm – Urge Urinary Incontinence
The Woman’s 5 Sex-Pleasure Problems & Why Doctors Stay Silent…
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder(usually but not always accompanies Sexual Desire Disorder). Women who suffer with this may want to have sex but have much difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal. The 5% incidence doesn’t sound like much until you think about it–that’s the same as one in 20!
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder(Low desire). Remember, that this is not counted a disorder unless it’s disrupting the woman’s life. Around 10% of women suffer with this problem. Important: Suffering with a sexual disorder does not simply make sex not fun. Better sex leads to more energy, more creativity, increased confidence, less depression, and improved overall health.
- Female Orgasmic Disorder: Again around 1 in 20 (or 5%). Here women can become aroused but have much difficulty with orgasm. This can be so frustrating that sex becomes a frustration that they avoid.
- Dyspareunia: Here the woman suffers with real pain with sex (not from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm). The incidence is from around 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 women. (The above shocking statistics came from Obstetrics & Gynecology April 2011)
- Genital Mismatch can contribute to both Female Orgasmic Disorder & to Dyspareunia
The numbers of women who suffer with sexual problems–30-50% (depending upon the age) are discouraging (the higher incidence is seen in younger women). And remember, these numbers only include women who psychologically distressed.
If a woman avoids sex because one of these problems but claims to not be bothered by the lack of sexual activity, then she’s not counted in these statistics. Is that really the best way to tabulate the incidence of a problem? Perhaps. But, suppose we didn’t count high cholesterol as a problem unless it bothered the patient with a heart attack? Is it possible that a women just learns to tolerate less than optimal sexual activity (rather than Activating the Female Orgasm System) and so eventually does not consider the sexual condition to be a problem?
Platelet rich plasma (PRP) is an amazing tool for sexual rejuvenation. For women, this procedure is called the O-Shot. The O-Shot injections can improve orgasms, lubrication, and sensitivity. The O-Shot injections are also helpful to decrease pain during intercourse and urinary leakage.
The PRP injections are completed in three steps. First, we draw your blood. Next, we use a machine called a centrifuge to spin the blood at a high speed to separate the red blood cells from the plasma (yellow fluid) that the red blood cells usually float in. Lastly, we extract the plasma so it can be injected into your sexual organs. The plasma contains platelets, which have over 7 different growth factors to help stimulate tissue growth and nerve sensitivity. If you are looking to enhance your sexual life, these injections are amazing options.