The Microneedling Device You Need to Know
Young forever? It’s now possible with the most popular microneedling technique to-date — theSkinPen®.
Tiny needles may sound like a strange way to improve your skin appearance, but that’s the goal behind the revolutionary skin care technique called microneedling. Women — and men alike — are using microneedling in a variety of ways from reducing scarring to treating fine lines and wrinkles on the face and neck. It is also intended to treat pigmentation conditions (Dyschromia) including Melasma, Vitiligo and Solar Lentigines.
What are Microneedling Products?
While there are several types of microneedling products, they all have a key feature — small, thin needles. The needles may be:
- Fitted onto a cylinder and rolled across the skin (known as a dermal roller)
- Attached to a flat surface and stamped into the skin
- Arranged in a pattern on the tip of a pen-shaped instrument
While some products have short needles to treat the topmost layer of the skin, most microneedling products have longer needles that penetrate the skin and reach deeper layers that have living cells, nerves, and blood vessels. The products may be manual, meaning they are operated by hand, or they may have a motor that moves the needles.
The Revolutioary SkinPen®
The award-winning SkinPen® is the first microneedling device in the world to be cleared by the FDA and has been shown to be effective and safe for acne scars. The SkinPen® treatment is a non-invasive way to reach smoother, healthier looking skin. It’s the only microneedling device you need to know.
With the SkinPen® treatment:
- 94% of patients noticed an improvement in how their fine lines and wrinkles looked at one month post-treatment.
- 80% of patients said they noticed an improvement in acne scars in the treated area at one month post-treatment.
- 90% of patients said they would recommend SkinPen® treatment to family and friends at one month post-treatment.
SkinPen® gives your skin the reset that it needs. Not only is SkinPen® the first FDA-cleared microneedling device, but it’s also produced in the USA, meaning it’s meticulously tested for safety.
Why Choose FDA-Approved SkinPen®?
- Clinically tested and proven
- Backed by an unparalleled commitment to safety and efficacy
- Performed by leading dermatologists and estheticians
- Convenient, requiring little to no downtime
- Simple, with results in just one to three 30-minute sessions
- Designed to work without chemicals, heat, or stress
- Engineered and made in the USA